Submit a Blog Post to photognow.com
Do you have a interesting post you want to share? Something visually appealing – how to`s or step-by-step instructions posts are especially great on social media!
We especially love sharing posts about photography, videography and makeup.
As you know, we passionately believe in supporting our community members by helping them to connect and learn from one another. That’s why we LOVE publishing guest posts.
The best part? You get to use our social media platform, including our blog, Facebook page, Twitter feed, Pinterest account, and anywhere else we can think of, to amplify your blog post!
Advantages for guest bloggers
- The blogs you write will include your name, short bio and a DOFOLLOW link back to your blog, website or – if you have one – your listing on photognow.com
- Our blog posts are promoted to our user base on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Writing a guest post for photognow.com is an excellent way for you to promote your blog or business
- Being a guest contributor helps to distinguish you as an expert in your field
- You can put one DOFOLLOW link to your blog or website in the blog text, but only if the blog is at least 500 words long and the reference is relevant.
Things to keep in mind:
- All images must be at least 750×300, 1000×1500 and 1000×1000 pixels.
- Please only send photos that you own!
- You are welcome to submit original posts that you have previously published.
- Photognow.com will approve content for publishing at their own discretion. We reserve the right to remove posts that are not a match for our community.
For a full rundown on the do’s and don’ts of guest posting on our site, please read these guidelines.