Guest Bloggers Wanted
Do you have an interesting message you want to share? Something visually appealing? How to… or step-by-step instructions? These postings work great on social media and are always well received.
We at photognow.com are of course especially keen on sharing posts about photography, videography and makeup.
As you know, we passionately believe in supporting the community and industry members by helping them to connect and learn from one another. That’s why we LOVE publishing guest posts.
Advantages for Guest Bloggers
- The guest blogs we publish will include your name, short bio and a “dofollow” link back to your own blog, website and – if you have one – your listing on photognow.com.
- All blog posts are featured and promoted on our Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest).
- Writing a guest blog for photognow.com is an excellent way for you to promote your own blog or business.
- Being a guest contributor helps to distinguish you as a credible expert in your field.
- You can also put one “dofollow” link back to your own blog or website within the blog text, but only if the reference is relevant. Affiliate links are not permitted.
Things to keep in mind
- Please only include images that you own!
- You are welcome to submit original postings you already published previously.
- We will approve content for publishing at our own discretion.
- We reserve the right to remove posts that are not a match for our community.
If you have interesting content you want to publish, send us an e-mail including the blog post, your name, short bio and the “dofollow” link you want to refer to. We will notify you as soon as your posting is online.